AboutGary was born in Ft. Myers, Florida where he had a successful career in sales prior to deciding to serve his country by joining the United States Marine Corps. He was stationed in New Orleans, LA where he met his wife, Connie. Once he married a New Orleans native and became part of this great city he knew this was the place for him to be. After he finished his 4 year enlistment he decided to pursue a business degree at Delgado Community College. During that time he and his wife also decided to purchase their first home. During the process of purchasing his home he became very interested in the real estate and knew it was the perfect career for him. He decided to double major in business administration and business management both with a concentration in real estate.
Gary started his career at Gardner Realtors, but soon decided Keller Williams was a better fit for him. He found their business model to be clear, concise and directed towards young innovative agents like himself. He started at Keller Williams in early 2016 and soon became a top producing agent in his office as well as in the entire southeast region. Gary always makes his clients a top priority. He goes above and beyond for each client to ensure a seamless transaction from listing or finding a house all the way through to the closing table. He takes the time with each client to discuss their wants when purchasing a home to ensure he finds them the perfect home to suit their needs. When he meets with potential sellers he goes over the current market and explains each and every step of the process to ensure they are comfortable with the listing agreement and marketing plan.
Gary is a member of the leadership counsel and is always a team player. He looks for new ways to help his clients as well as other agents in his office. Gary became a top producing agent by constantly staying up to date on market trends, social media marketing techniques as well as always providing his clients with excellent customer service. Gary has the time and energy it takes to properly market your home to sell, or search until you find the right property for you to buy. You can trust him to work full time to help you to achieve all of your real estate goals.
Experience and Recognition
- #1 Top Producing Individual Agent for 2017
- Associate Leadership Council member
- Top 20% producer in the Keller Williams South East region including Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida panhandle
- Double Gold Award Winner 2017
- Gold Award Winner 2016
- Silver Award Winner 2015
- Residential property sales and exchanges for buyers, sellers and investors
- Social media marketing and tailoring marketing plans specifically for your property
- Exceptional negotiating skills
- Comprehensive knowledge about current market trends and property values
- Extended knowledge of Veterans Administration loans and the military relocation process
- A.S. Business Administration with a concentration in real estate
- A.S. Business Management with a concentration in real estate
- Phi Theta Kappa national honor society
- Licensed real estate agent in Louisiana